Thursday, June 12, 2008

The good news is that summer is slowly giving way to the monsoon. That has brought down the temperature quite a bit. Now as for the not so good thing. The change in weather also means a change in our body temperature.

Now why I am saying this...coz the dreaded viral fever is back. For the past couple of days I am having running nose (it was pretty bad yesterday) and now it's headache and fever. Yesterday I went to the doctor and he prescribed me some medicines. The bill a whopping (INR 173) which includes the doctors consultation fee of Rs.70. Now that's pretty expensive to consult a doctor. I was thinking when I am feeling the pinch how will the poor patients pay.

I got up today morning and still have a singeing headache. I am thinking whether to attend office or not.