Sunday, June 08, 2008

You have everything, a good job, 4 wheeler and a place to stay but then there is still a sense of emptiness. You don't know the reason but it's there. You're depressed but unable to fathom the reason for the depression. This is how I have been feeling for the past few days.

Now-a-days I have also realized that I have begun to pile-on weight especially in the mid-riff region. So I had two options...the 1st one is that you ignore it or the second that is to firm up an action plan. I chose the second one. I have started going for an hour's walk especially on the weekend. Today mom came along with me. It was a nice walk in the evening when the sun had gone down and there was a cool breeze. True, some things in life are priceless like the walk I had today with my mom. It's back to work tomorrow.