Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Over the past 4 weeks, I have been hitting the gym quite frequently. It's been more than a year since I left gymming. Ever since I have come back home, the growing sign of prosperity has been my paunch. Thanks to mom's pampering, I have gained a good amount of fat especially in the abdomen area.

I was alarmed when I looked at my paunch and decided to take action. It's been a lot of hardwork but the results have begun to show. My waistline has started to trim down and my stamina has increased. I also feel a bit lighter and energetic. There is a spring in my stride. Now my effort is to maintain the consistency so that I get a lean and mean body. My favorite is the cardio where I burn upto 240 calories and then the workout for the abs. The weight training part takes care of the muscles.
(Image source: http://www.hyatt.com/hyatt/pure/_flash/images/gym.jpg)

No comments: