Monday, May 18, 2009

The scorching summer sun has made life miserable with temperatures hovering around 40+ degrees especially in cities like Hyderabad. Coupled with power cuts it keeps getting worse. On the lighter side, I go to work daily but with the crazy summer going to office has become a compulsion coz that's where you can enjoy the comfort of an air conditioned environment without paying the attendant electricity bills :)

(Image source: http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/watchdog/blog/sun_main.jpg)
The election results were announced on 16th May and personally I am disappointed with the results. I am not sure where my vote went and literally puzzled at the voting trends of the people. I am not insulting their intelligence here but not sure whether they voted with their head or heart. The one saving grace is that the Left parties will no longer be a part of the government and remote controlling every decision of the government.

No comments: