Friday, March 18, 2011

My Birthday

So it's here again..yes I am referring to my Birthday :) So what did I do on my birthday? I was working today. At work, I treated my colleagues to freshly cooked samosas with mint chutney and sweet sauce. Thanks to Lakshmi. The ideal treat would have been a cake but as Lakshmi rightly suggested we have too much of cakes.

A Samosa on the other hand would be something nice and spicy to tickle the taste buds. She was right. The samosas were over in a jiffy with some people taking even 2 to 3 servings.

My happiest moment was when I returned a home and found a box delivered at my door. I began to scratch my head wondering who was this person. From the carton I realized, it was freshly cut flowers. I had a hunch that it was someone known to me but not sure who it was.

I opened the box and there was a greeting. My instincts were right. It was my sweet little adorable sis who sent me the beautiful flowers. That made my day :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Who is Lakshmi?