Thursday, March 18, 2010

When I woke up today morning the first thing I wanted to be sure was whether I had suffered another bug attack. Let me rewind. As I sleep on the floor with a blanket, I guess bug(s) would have crawled up and then bitten me on my forehead. That was the day before. Now fast forward to 17th morning which also happens to be my birthday and thankfully there was no bug attack. I was happy and thought that was my birthday gift :)

So I am a year older today. And as always its time to look back, pause for a moment and think about the distance I have covered since the time I was born till the present day. Distributing chocolates on the occasion of my birthday has always been a tradition for me right from my school. How can today be any different even though now I am dealing with grown-ups :) The birthday cake was a pleasant surprise for me @ work, thanks to my colleague and friend Prashanth.

At home my flatmates had another cake party for me. This whole thing makes me feel why should birthdays be celebrated only once in a year :( Anywayz I treated my flatmates to a dinner at a nearby restaurant. My diet went for a toss. There was a sad feeling when I was returning home that finally all good things must come to an end. Tomorrow it's back to work :(

2 comments:

Olanexhari said...

Many Many Happy returns of the day

Ashu said...

Thanks hari :)