Saturday, November 24, 2007

Friday was good not only from a personal point of view but also for my household chores. I managed to finish off the house cleaning by Friday morning.

So Saturday morning when I opened my eyes I felt so much relaxed. Well there was some more tasks to be finished. The first one was the usual car wash. The next task on my radar was going to the Provident Fund (PF) office which unfortunately didn't happen. The last task was to get my stereo from the showroom. There was a problem with the Blaupunkt stereo panel as the display wasn't lighting up. Thankfully it has been rectified now :)

Evening it was shopping time where I shopped for floor cleaning liquid and brown bread. As I am typing this stuff I still can't believe that my younger brother did indeed get a visa :) I distributed sweetmeats to my office colleagues and also to the security staff @ my office premises. Happiness gets doubled when you share it with someone :)

BTW as I wrote in my earlier about my intention to purchase the DVD version of "The pursuit of happyness". I finally got my copy though that did burn a hole in my pocket :)