Thursday, November 29, 2007

Filmstars have wives who are actresses themselves or someone outside the film industry and most of them look gorgeous. But how many people associate good looking women as the better halves as far as politicians are concerned.

The counter-question to this would be...how can you even think of asking such a question? Take a look @ Union Railway Minister Laloo Prasad Yadav's wife and you know exactly what I am taking about.

However when I was going through Times of India newspaper I came across the picture of Union Steel Minister Ram Vilas Paswan who was attending a rally along with his wife Reena. Looking @ Reena she looked every bit the glamorous woman. She was fair, good looking, had a nice personality with her jet black hair (possibly dyed :)) untied. Now that was a surprise for me and I do realize that there can be exceptions :)

I managed to get an NOC from the ICICI bank regarding my car loan and the final step now is to get an NOC from the RTO. I cleaned most of my files from the PC. The important files I zipped them and sent it to my personal id. The sad part is they haven't reached the inbox of my personal mail id. It probably is due to the firewall of my company mail server...booo hoo.