Thursday, November 08, 2007

It's exactly 1 year back on this date i.e 8th November 2006 that I started my blog. What an exhilarating ride it has been so far. It's a sheer coincidence that today also happens to be the day of my favorite festival Deepavali.

At office today, it was more fun than play :) We had dumb charades, skits, Mad Ads, Mr & Miss JBK (our client name) competition, songs and sweetmeats. I had a role as the person capturing the events on camera. There was prizes distributed by the top brass to the winners and the runners up.

It's going to be a long weekend as we aren't working tomorrow. I have scheduled some tasks for tomorrow. The primary one is taking my car to the workshop for inspection and new seat covers for the front and back seats as the existing one has got soiled after the long journey.