Thursday, August 02, 2007

Yesterday @ work, I was going nuts trying to fix a driver problem which wasn't allowing me to connect to my backend database i.e Microsoft Access. Solution came in the form of technical help from microsoft.com when I googled the error code.

I had tried searching Google earlier as well however without much success. When I finally managed to fix the problem which had given me a headache for the past couple of days there was immense relief and joy. Joy because in the process of solving the problem I had learnt something new..:)

In the evening we had a meeting over the upcoming trip to Dandeli (I had mentioned about it in my previous blog). We discussed the items to be brought along and facilities available @ the forest reserve. There was sporadic laughter when someone cracked a joke. Let's see how things go :)

It's been raining for the past few days and the weather is quite chilly. Normally, in the evening time I only have fruit bowl for snacks however today I felt like having something hot. I went for an "Aloo Bun" and my colleagues were rubbing their eyes in disbelief coz here's a health freak who swears by his fruit bowl and what happened to him today...hehehe

No comments: