Friday, August 31, 2007

The objective is clear but there are obstacles in the way, seemingly insurmountable obstacles. Meeting challenges with ingenuity. Another day in the office for Tiger.

Accenture>>Technology.Consulting.Outsourcing...High performance delivered. This is one of my favorites ads on television as it motivates me to excel in my work and have a +ive attitude towards life.

Another cute ad is the one where in a woman is busy peeling the cover of green peas and suddenly out pops a green worm. The expression on the woman's face changes to that of horror and she shrieks. Her son comes to the table and gently places the worm in his palms. He puts it on a leaf inside a small glass jar and a flag with the name "pintoo" beside the leaf. The catchline of the ad is "Different People, Different Needs", World's local bank "HSBC". It's really a cute ad which puts out the message subtly.

Today work was hectic but I enjoyed it to the hilt. It's an amazing software that I am working on. Hats off to the developers who came up with such a gem of a software.

It's Friday and I am in a weekend mood. This time I am dead sure of watching a movie "Hey Babyy" coz I have booked my tickets in advance to avoid disappointment :)

No comments: