Monday, August 20, 2007

After a week long hiatus I am back. :) I don't believe it when I was @ home with a notebook PC and a broadband connection I couldn't find time to write my blog and here I am writing it from a cybercafe after coming back from my vacation.

That symbolizes what laziness can do to someone when they are pampered royally @ home..:) I had a good time @ home feasting on home-made food. My favorites are Neer Dosa (rice pancake) and coconut chutney for breakfast apart from the lunch and dinner items. My mom has magic in her hands and she has everyone eating out of her hands..literally :)

We all watched a movie "Chakde India" @ PVR cinemas, Hyderabad Central. The movie has really come out well with Shahrukh Khan and an unknown star cast. The real hero of the movie is the script which sans any usual song-and-dance routine. It makes you laugh, cry and lets your spirits soar..:)

No comments: