Wednesday, September 05, 2007

It feels a lot better to get back to your normal routine after 2 days of stomach upset. Every morning I watch the non-stop hits on MTV for around an hour though it runs from 7 a.m to 11 a.m. There was one song from this movie "Kalyug" titled "Jiya Dhadak".

It was a nice song beautifully picturised on the lead pair of Kunal Khemu and Smiley Suri. I loved watching this movie for it's strong script and the songs which are quite relevant to the theme.

After a lull I was busy @ work today. During my tea-break I came across an interesting article in the newspaper which mentions about the tug of war between Bajaj and TVS in the motorcycle market over the "DTS" engine. People in the industry may not like competition however it's definitely good for the end-user i.e the customer.

No comments: