Thursday, September 06, 2007

You sometimes tend to get frustrated if your job is monotonous or you are not exactly loving it coz it's not doing justice to your skills. However when your options are limited atleast in the short term, the challenge then lies in making what's supposed to be a dreadful job into an exciting one.

Now that calls for sheer patience and perseverance. I realized it today when I took on a task inspite of knowing that's exactly not my kind of job. I thought to myself I don't have any tasks on hand and what's the harm in doing this job if it helps to ease the burden of someone.

It was a pleasant surprise when the client for whom I did the work was quite appreciative of what I had done so far, it brought a smile to my face. For the first time, I felt happy...:)

No comments: