Friday, September 07, 2007

Today before going to work, I visited the dentist to get my steel brackets taken out and the scaling done. It feels much better without the steel brackets in your mouth :)

In the office all the PC's (except mine and a couple of my colleagues) were being shifted and the draws emptied. We will be relocating to the 2nd Block / 3rd floor office and operating from the new location beginning Monday next week.

The new office premises is quite spacious and my new workstation is cool..what's not so cool is that I am seated bang opposite to our Delivery Manager's cabin. ): Work wise it was another productive day. I didn't feel that it was a Friday and now when the day has come to a close the feeling has begun to sink in :)

I need to get up early tomorrow morning to have my medical check-up done as part of the term policy cover I have taken.

No comments: