Friday, September 14, 2007

On my way back home from office yesterday things didn't seem to go well. Our office shuttle was late by 45 minutes and then we got stuck in a traffic jam. The reason was the heavy downpour which started late in the evening.

I normally reach home by 9:45 p.m but I couldn't believe it when we were still in the shuttle and the time was 12 a.m. I wished couple of guys & gals in the shuttle "Good Morning" and they sported a wry smile on their face :) It wasn't a good timing coz people had this famished looked on their face as they were literally longing to get back home and have their dinner.

Luckily for me I finish off my dinner by 8:15 p.m and that saved me the blushes. The moment I got of the shuttle and started my walk back home, there was heavy winds blowing across with such a force that I had to tightly hold on to my umbrella. My trousers were partially drenched and I started shivering.

Only after I had a warm shower, I was a bit relieved and then crashed into my bed :)

I will be going out of station this weekend to Mangalore. It's been a long time I visited the place, so it will be a welcome break for me :)

No comments: