Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I am getting used to my new cubicle and I have begun to like the place. The only downside is that we have a transparent glass behind us and that's the place from where the people enter into the office.

The good thing is that our boss (Delivery Manager) is not sitting in the room she was supposed to be in. Her room will be located just near the entrance.

We had a conference call today and we could barely hear the caller from the other side as they were 2 simultaneous conference calls underway in the neighbouring cubicle(s). It was a bit chaotic and noisy situation...:)

The nice thing about today's call was the praise I received from my on-site manager for the good work I have been doing...:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, surprise!! Nice to see you've kept up your blog. I started losing interest when people wouldn't post any comments. So, it's currently stalled.
Same situation in our office about noisy connections during conf calls.