Friday, October 05, 2007

Even though it's a Friday I am somehow not enthused by it. It just looks like life has come to a standstill. The moment I opened my mailbox @ office, there was a mail from my Delivery Manager asking me to meet her.

We had a cordial discussion and she asked me the reason for putting in my papers. Before I could even say anything she wanted me to be frank and not give diplomatic answers :-) That literally had me zapped.

So much to my surprise I opened up and conveyed my concerns to her. She said that she was sorry that I am leaving and she didn't want to lose a good resource. I had already made up my mind, however I thanked her for giving me her time and listening to what I had to say.

Tomorrow I have plans to catch up on the movie "Manorama Six feet Under" The movie has won good reviews. I love the song "Tere sawalon ke" from the movie.

Let's see what I have to say after watching the movie :)