Friday, October 19, 2007

You can call it an anti-climax, but yes I didn't dress in the ethnic wear as I thought. The culprit being my laziness. I was back in western casuals. A white shirt and ash grey jeans.

Its Friday once again. Today I took a couple of more interviews. I was impressed with one of the candidates when he was upfront and told the interview panel that he may not be able to do justice to the role.

Our office wore a festive look today on the occassion of "Vijaya Dashami" more popularly known as "Dussehra". Some of the guys were dressed in ethnic Indian wear like Kurta/Pyjama and ladies were looking gorgeous in their sarees.

I am looking forward to the weekend. The weather continues to be wet and as per the Met forecast it will remain that way for a couple of day(s). So here's 3 cheers for a wet weekend :)