Thursday, October 18, 2007

The weather has suddenly turned wet since yesterday. It's a welcome change as the day was a getting a lot warmer. At work today I had a meeting with my CRM manager. It was a long overdue meeting. We had a cordial discussion.

I listen to Radio City 91.1 FM everyday @ work. I was excited to take part in a quiz on Radio City and SMSed my answer. I was 100% sure that my answer was correct, however the only problem was that mine was one of the correct answers. The random selection threw up a winner and unfortunately it wasn't me. The prize was a Rs.1000 meal voucher @ a famous restaurant.

Six years back I had won a contest on Radio City and won a dinner date with a leading fashion model. Those memories are still fresh :)

Tomorrow is "Vijaya Dashami" and we have been asked to dress in ethnic wear. I haven't decided yet as to which dress to wear for the occassion. So let's see :)