Friday, June 22, 2007

This is my 150th post/article and what a journey it has been so far. I have never imagined that I'll come so far but as a great poet said "there are miles to go before I sleep"

Everyone has a prayer on their lips for the safe return of the Atlantis crew which includes Indian American Sunita Williams. When I looked @ the images on television of two astronauts working on the shuttle in space, I just imagined what a feeling it is to be up there where you can see not only earth but other planets. It's a bit scary when you know that its just empty dark space staring @ you and exciting @ the same time coz not many people are lucky to have such an opportunity.

As the Mastercard advertisement states with its catchline "priceless" Yes, those feelings are definitely "priceless" :)

It's Friday once again, and I am looking forward to the weekend :)

No comments: