Thursday, June 28, 2007

It's been quite sometime now that I have been consistently inconsistent about writing my blog :) Monday to Thursday has been quite productive for me in terms of work. I could achieve some satisfaction for solving one of the problems. The funniest part is after installing and re-installing one of my software programs, I was unable to open my existing project.

That problem plagued me for a couple of days, until I was able to crack it today. It was mainly due to my oversight that I forgot to install a software add-in for the application.:)

I was just thinking about the weekend and felt that how boring it will be without my friend Agni. We were not very close pals however we did share a good bond. We would discuss till late night every topic ranging from movies, jokes, current affairs, romance and finance apart from ofcourse watching movies almost on every weekend.:)

One thing I liked about Agni was the fact that he was clear where he wanted life to take him. The savings bug has bitten me too after he showed me how we can generate a good corpus fund by following strict financial discipline every month.

I wish him all the best and hope he has a good time with his family in Hyderabad although I'll miss him. Anywayz it's a small world and who knows tomorrow I may be in Hyderabad we may cross each other's path again :)

Akshath (my younger brother who is also my dentist:)) was in town to attend one of his friend's wedding. It's good to see him again :)

No comments: