Saturday, June 09, 2007

Getting a student visa from the U.S embassy, chennai was one of the toughest tasks as my younger brother realized. As I heard someone knocking on my door @ the hotel, I immediately knew it was my brother. I was waiting to hear the result of his visa application.

When I opened the door, I saw the disappointment writ large on my brother's face. He told me his visa application was rejected. I could instantly connect with my brother's disappointment and understood exactly how he felt.

We stayed put @ the hotel and discussed as to what could have gone wrong. We had a pleasant stay @ chennai, right from moment we touched down @ the chennai airport and the drive to Hotel Ranjith, anna salai. The only downside was the humidity.

The only option my brother has is to reapply after 3 working days. My family was also quite disappointed as they had pinned a lot of hopes. My brother had spent a lot of effort preparing for his TOEFL & GRE exams and I wish and hope that he realizes his dreams & ambition.

No comments: