Sunday, June 17, 2007

It was a nice weekend except for Sunday. I was a bit depressed in the evening scratching my head as to what to do. On Saturday I hung out with Agni and his friend. Initially we had a plan to catch up on a movie @ Innovative, however it back-fired badly as most of the movies were houseful and the movies which were playing, we didn't want to watch it just for the heck of it.

We decided to have a good dinner and what a dinner it was :) Chung-Wa is a chinese restaurant located in Koramangala ( a stone's throw from my office). The food and the ambience was great and we savoured every moment. The icing on the cake was the ice-cream @ Corner house (a popular hangout).

I savored butterscotch with fruit toppings, agni enjoyed his chocolate cake topped with butterscotch and hot chocolate poured over it. It was really awesome :)

No comments: