Thursday, July 12, 2007

It was a bit tense atmosphere in the office today in sharp contrast to the pleasant atmosphere outside :) Well, the reason...we were having a security audit and everyone (especially the top officials) in the company were on their toes.

The office cubicles which normally had a festive like atmosphere with laughter and music suddenly sported pin-drop silence. In the end, everything went on smoothly. Only when the audit officers left everyone could heave a sigh of relief :)

It was a bad day for me as my head struck the ceiling. There is a staircase above the staircase which I was climbing and the ceiling is so low that someone who is quite tall can end up banging their head. That's exactly what happened with me. The impact was such that my upper and lower jaws gnashed against each other. I am still feeling dizzy..it's like the Tom & Jerry cartoon with birds flying over your head :) I only hope, it isn't serious. Can't wait to crash into the bed as I am having a severe headache.

No comments: