Saturday, July 14, 2007

Saturday being the day when my household chores take precedence over everything else. I thought of finishing of everything by getting up early in the morning, however except for my breakfast which I had on time (you guessed it, it was my favorute scrambled eggs with brown bread :)) and car cleaning I couldn't clean my house.

I had to rush to attend an interview. I have a 50-50 chance as far as the interview results are concerned. The day ended on a bad note as my car was involved in a minor accident with a brand new Honda Accord. I scraped past the car bumper when I was trying to take a right turn. The car owner was livid @ me, I could understand his anger as he had taken delivery of the car just yesterday. I had to shell out INR 5000 bucks for the damage caused. It also ruined what was a fine day for me. So sad that it had to end this way and I only have myself to blame. I feel like crying, as it was my hard earned money.

No comments: