Monday, July 16, 2007

Last weekend I had forgotten to mention that I had watched a movie "Die Hard 4.0". It was a treat for those who are hard-core action buffs or Die-hard series fans, the movie doesn't disappoint in comparison to the previous tepid sequels.

Sunday, I met one of my friends Anil, his wife and their two cute kids after a gap of nearly 5 months @ their new place. In the evening I had a sumptuous dinner with one of my friends @ Woody's on commerical street. It was truly a lip smacking experience :)

Monday it was back to work. I signed up for investing in Franklin Templeton Mutual Fund - Prima option from today through a Systematic Investment Plan (SIP). In the morning, as a financial planner suggested to the radio host on 91.1 FM that "savings should be your first expenditure". How true can that be :) Rest of the day, the time just flew by till it was time to wrap up after the conference call.

No comments: