Friday, July 20, 2007

Yipee...it's Friday again. Today, on my way to work, I did my grocery shopping @ Big Bazaar. I am a bit relieved as I needn't worry about my breakfast & lunch for the weekend :)

The Income-Tax department has made it easier by allowing individuals to e-file their returns on the net. So I just downloaded the appropriate form, generated an XML file and then uploaded it again on the website which then gave me an acknowledgement form with the e-filing number. Isn't it pretty cool, saving the hassle of going to the Income-Tax office. I must say things are definitely going to get better in the future.

As for the weekend plans, it's going to be the household work again and then if I am lucky, I intend to watch a movie. "Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix" seems to be the flavour of the month however it seems pretty tough to grab a ticket for the weekend..:)

No comments: