Wednesday, July 04, 2007

It was a bit of relief for me when I got hold of my Form 16 yesterday. I was waiting eagerly for it so that I can file my Income-Tax returns for the Assessment Year 2007-08.

I just didn't feel like going to work today, you can blame the lovely weather for it :) Whenever I have snacks in the evening with my colleagues we end up discussing health topics and this irritates a couple of my colleagues. I savour my fruit bowl while this colleague of mine indulges in hot puri's and mashed potatoes. My health talk seems to have some impact with people slowly converting their oily foods into something more healthy and nutritious like the fruit bowl :) It's the last part which is worrying my colleague as he feels that he will end up in a minority. To each their own :)

It's 4th July (American Independence day) which is a public holiday for our U.S counterparts and unfortunately we are working :)

No comments: