Tuesday, April 24, 2007

It was really a bad day for me today. A motorcyclist banged into the door of my car causing a dent. When I told him to stop, he just sped away. I didn't give up, I followed him and caught up with him. To my utter surprise, the auto-drivers who were nowhere @ the time of the accident gathered and started blaming me. I told them to come to the police station. One guy went to the extent of standing in front of my car and asking me to get out of the car.

My fuse literally blew up. I yelled @ him and told him to get out of the way. It was a nightmare for me, as when I was about to park my car another scooterist came and hit my car. I was stumped as I had switched on the indicator and slowed down and to any motorist from behind it would have been clear that I was taking a turn. Thankfully this time it was not a major dent.

I hate the 2 wheeler riders, especially when they don't have the discipline or traffic sense.

No comments: