Friday, April 13, 2007

It was a Friday morning and what better way to break the monotony than by slipping into casuals :) Yesterday on my home it didn't rain, to be more precise it poured. I escaped by the skin of my teeth without getting completely drenched. There was thunder accompanied by lightning and strong gusts of wind. It seemed like special effects straight out of a Ramsay movie :)

It was nice and sunny today, however looking @ the weather forecast I wanted to carry an umbrella, but forgot it @ the last moment :)

At work, unfortunately the software which was being downloaded had some glitches and so couldn't be installed. I continued with my learning sessions and @ the end of the day, I must say I am quite satisfied.:)

As I am about to log off from my PC there is a huge relief that the weekend is here..:)

No comments: