Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Today nothing went as expected. My mood was off as a two-wheeler just scraped against the bumper of my car. Without a warning he just took a right turn and it totally pissed me off. I could feel that my car hit the 2 wheeler, thankfully nothing happened to them and they sped away. Only after parking my car did I realize the extent of damage. It had beautiful body colored bumpers and now it's not a pretty sight.

I felt sad for my car, coincidentally today is exactly 1 month since I bought the car. What an irony.

I normally don't take my car to work on the weekdays due to the crazy traffic. It's always a pleasure to drive on the weekends. However today, I had to pick up my dad and so I thought that was the most convenient thing to do. The heat has begun to take its toll. I am feeling a bit dizzy and longing to get back home and hit the sack.

At work, I am still working on my practice sessions till the software issue is resolved.

No comments: