Sunday, April 01, 2007

I was late for my appointment today and even though I did get the medical report, however I missed my consultation with the physician. I need to probably come back next week.

The medical reports suggest that my heart beat is normal, no blood sugar or traces of RBC's (Red Blood Corpuscles) in my urine test, normal cholesterol levels and the most important thing, my total haemoglobin count which is well within the range.

Not much to be done today except mopping the floor and I watched the movie "Taxi No. 9211" on Star TV. It's a remake of an English movie but the story was nicely improvised in the Indian context. It was a short movie the duration of which was under 2 hours. The editing is crisp and you empathize with the characters in the story. Of course there are lessons to be learnt. This is the 3rd time, I have watched the movie..:)

It was an April Fools day and I managed to find 4 Bakras..:) The excuse was "I slipped in the bathroom and broke my arm. I just came from the hospital and my arm is in the cast." All my friends fell for it and it was quite hilarious to observe their reaction, once they knew they had become a Bakra..:)

Time to get ready for the working week ahead.:)

No comments: