Thursday, April 12, 2007

Y'day on my way back there was a brief spell of shower(s), and it brought a big smile on my face. It's been so hot for the past few days that it felt good to smell the earth when the rain drops struck the ground.

The effect of y'day night's shower was visible in the morning when I went to work. It was sunny, however the dry weather was missing. As I sat down to have fruits for my snack in the evening, the weather which was sunny gave way to an overcast sky and the bird(s) in the sky had their own rhythm.

Today was late Dr.RajKumar's (Kannada film actor) 1st death anniversary. There were melodious songs from his hit movies playing on the FM radio. One of them was "Sadananda", I can't make much of the lyrics, however I have heard this song earlier. It's quite melodious and has a life of it's own :)

Tomorrow is a Friday and the last working day of the week..:)

No comments: