Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I am feeling a bit better today after what I went through yesterday. Things aren't so bad as they seem. However the hot & dry weather continues to take its toll.

Everytime I get down the BMTC (Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation) bus and walk towards my office the sight of the tender coconut vendors sitting in the shade gladdens my heart. Sipping the sweet tender coconut water under an unforgiving sun is soothing. It refreshes and rejuvenates not only your mind but most importantly, the body. It's one thing which I really love about Bangalore city. You have coconut vendors sitting @ most important junctions.

It's the end of the day and I am pretty tired. Tomorrow will be the last working day for this week and yipee it's going to be a long weekend as Friday is a holiday.

No comments: