Monday, February 26, 2007

My sis Shital had come down to Bangalore over the weekend. We had good fun shopping, eating out and visiting malls. She got her self clicked with a femina magazine cover in her hand @ one of the Femina stalls located in the Forum mall @ koramangala. That's a nice memento to carry home and treasure the moments spent together..:)

I also took Shital to the TATA car showroom to get her suggestion as to which color scheme should I choose if I did go in for the car.

When I dropped Shital @ the airport, I just realized how time has just flown by. I gave her a warm hug and bid her bye. One of the downsides of Bangalore is the pathetic public transport. Getting into an auto is not only expensive apart from listening to the extraneous demands of the auto drivers. I wish I had a 4 wheeler to show Shital around Bangalore.

Monday was pretty much lacklustre and very laidback. Time just flew and by the time I realized it was almost the end of the day..:)

No comments: