Friday, February 23, 2007

Yesterday, when I was done with my interview, I couldn't believe it. I surpassed my own expectations. I was expecting my counterpart to be an Indian sitting in the U.S. However to my surprise it was 2 Americans from the client side taking the call.

By time I had logged into make the call via the VOIP phone, I was running late by around 5 mins. As the interview progressed, I showed no signs of panic or nervousness. I was all ears when I listened to the conversation. When it was my turn, I spoke slowly and clearly. Overall the conversation went well and to my surprise even my PM Dalia joined in from her home. I didn't hesitate to ask a few questions which were @ the back of my head. My PM seemed impressed and said that I had done well.

I was expecting a feedback today..so far, I haven't heard anything from my PM. My project schedule has now been shifted to 1st March. I have a corporate induction program beginning next week and which will last for 2 days.

So..finally it's the weekend again and time to do the routine domestic chores..:)

No comments: