Friday, February 02, 2007

Y'day night I got my photographs which I had given for processing the day before. Lot of them were snaps of my sis which was taken @ her office and some with her colleagues. I took some of my pictures @ the place where I am working i.e Global Village. Most of them have come out well and I couldn't stop but keep admiring them..:)

It was a Friday morning and today I didn't have to run my way to the bus stop. I had ample time and it was a relaxed walk. I wore a round neck Red t-shirt, sleeves had white borders and the words "SWISS MADE+" emblazoned across it. I wore it with a black jeans and my white sneakers. It seems to have caught the fancy of the people with me getting loads of compliments..:) Unfortunately it was all from my male counterparts and none from the fairer sex..:) Anyways it made me feel good..:) I always believe in the concept that "clothes make a man" and love to dress up..though I am careful never to overdo it.

There is this guy from the travel desk @ my office who helped me get my bus tickets to Hyderabad. Recently he had his moustache shaven. I complimented him on his new look and told him that he is much better off without a moustache. He was quite happy and told me that a lot of his friends didn't like it.

I asked him whether they had a moustache..he answered in the affirmative. I said "No wonder, they don't like your moustache" and adviced him to keep it that way. I told him about my story..the first time when I had my moustache shaved off..I felt a bit odd but now I never feel like growing it and abhor(no pun intended) people with a moustache. I hate my photograph in the passport in which I sport a moustache..honestly it was a different matter that however hard I tried I couldn't get the perfect moustache..it looked more like a chinese moustache and I am better off without it.:) I have a hearty laugh whenever I look @ my picture..:)

In the end, I told him there are some people who would look better with a moustache however they're in a minority.

The Last few days of my blog has becoming so boring even for me to go through it. One thing I have realized is, you can never expect interesting things to happen everyday and there are some dry phases in between where you just keep plodding on.

My fruit bowl today was so yummy that I went and complimented the guy who made it..he had a big smile on his face. The day has come to a close and it's time for the weekend to set in. Not sure what to do this weekend.

No comments: