Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Today is Valentine's day..I don't know its a sheer coincidence..or just a design, I happened to wear a pink formal shirt and trousers. I went around wishing valentine day greetings to lots of people..of course as you guessed..it was mostly ladies..:)

Tuesday and Wednesday was hectic for me. In the afternoon, I had to visit the Kormangala office for the interview. There was no result from the discussions I had on tuesday and some positive outcome for the discussions I had today. I was drained out mentally and physically by the time I reached home.

Yesterday I watched the movie "KingKong" (latest version). I am a early goer to bed however the movie was so captivating that I ended up going to bed @ 12:30 a.m. The love story of the beauty and the beast might have been told before but this instalment of kingkong would leave you asking for more..:)

No comments: