Tuesday, February 20, 2007

In the morning when I was standing on the terrace of our office building, I got a bird's eye view of Bangalore city. It was a nice weather with a balmy sunshine. All I could see was lots of greenery with many trees dotting the residential houses and commercial buildings.

Beside the office premises is the famous St.John' s hospital which is again full of trees dotting its campus. No wonder people call Bangalore the "Garden City"..:) Right in front was the main road with lots of vehicles jostling for space on the road which has been made one-way.

As usual @ work, there was nothing much to do. But there was a positive development. I and one of my colleague Vijay finally got the go-ahead from our Project Manager to initiate our entry into the project. We had to fill out a form with clearances from the Admin, HR and Technology Services department. Only clearance pending is a drug test and some other documentation.

Hopefully we should finish our remaining formalities tomorrow and will be assigned a temporary PC @ our new work location. I will be missing our "Valmiki" room which was our home for the past 2 days..:)

No comments: