Monday, February 19, 2007

The weekend was nice..got to visit the Garuda Mall which is closer to the most happening place in Bangalore i.e Brigade Road. I also watched the movie "Eklavya" starring Amitabh Bachchan, Saif Ali Khan, Raima Sen, Boman Irani, Vidya Balan, Jimmy Shergill and Sharmila Tagore(in a guest appearance.) The movie was okay. Cinematography was excellent where in the frames have nicely captured the fort and landscape of Rajasthan.

There was a news article about Amitabh being gifted a Rolls-Royce by Vidhu Vinod Chopra (Producer and Director of "Eklavya") because he was impressed by Amitabh's peformance. To be honest I do share the opinion expressed by a film critic in the "Times of India" that Amitabh has given far better performances than that.

The story line is quite thin however the film is watchable (atleast once..:))

I didn't have any Monday morning blues. I got up a bit early as I will be working in the new office location from today and it's quite a distance. I had to hurry up or else I will miss the cab. Thankfully I was there just in time. The weather was so pleasant and beautiful and the traffic very thin. It was around 8 a.m in the morning. Eventhough it took 40 mins to reach office, I didn't realize how time flew.

The lunch @ the new office location was awesome. I was prepared for the worst..however it turned out to be a pleasant surprise..:) In the evening I took advantage of the long journey and had a nice nap..:)

No comments: