Thursday, February 08, 2007

I have now been relieved from my earlier project and need to search for a new one.

When I went to work on thursday morning, I was just wondering what will I be doing @ work today. I had a interview in the morning with one of the project managers which I knew didn't go well. In the end, I did get the feedback from the HR executive which was on expected lines.

Tomorrow I have been asked to report to one of my company offices @ Bannerghata. I hope this one works out for me. Even though people do like a paid holiday, I personally end up with a guilty feeling. I feel like sitting idle and getting paid for it, isn't a good thing.

Some times its ok..however you need to move beyond your comfort zone and utilize your skills. One of the shining examples of our times is none than Hrithik (bollywood star).

He does have his flaws however it's far outweighed by his positives. He packs in such energy into his acting & dancing skills, that you can't stop admiring him..:)

No comments: