Tuesday, January 23, 2007

As usual on Tuesday morning, I had to cross the road to reach the bus stop. Suddenly I could hear a screeching sound. It was a motorcycle and the rider who was coming fast had applied his brakes. However I guess it was a case of too little and too late. The bike banged into the Indica car waiting @ the traffic intersection.

It happened right in front of me..and my first reaction was to find out whether the guy was okay. He lost control and fell down and so did his mobile. I quickly helped him get on his feet, picked up his mobile and handed it to him. Poor guy was dazed and in a state of shock. At this moment, the car owner(whose car he banged) started shouting on the guy. I realized it was the bike rider's fault however I was happy that he was safe. Life is precious and we all know that..:)

At office it was quite boring with not much work to do. I had a discussion with my delivery manager about my next interview. Everyday in the evening, I am having fruitbowl for snacks, I must say it's not only healthy but I am also enjoying it..:)

Time to wrap up for the day..:)

No comments: