Friday, January 26, 2007

Y'day was a bit of nightmare, I hired an auto to go the KSRTC bus station in the city. The auto driver nearly took me for a ride..coz he didn't know the exact route. I was stumped and asked him as to why he didn't tell me that he was not aware of the route. He said he was sorry..meanwhile the digital meter had already clocked around 33 bucks.

I was upset coz my Hyderabad bus leaves @ 9:40 p.m and it was already 8:45 p.m. We asked a passerby for assistance, he said that he wanted to go till the bus station and that he knew the route. We told him to hop in. Then he started blaming the auto driver for taking me on a round trip. I didn't answer much coz I was a bit tense and was looking @ my watch.

To my utter surprise the passenger who accompanied me and the auto-driver literally got into a brawl. They hurled unprintable abuses @ each other. As it is, I was tense..it was already 9:15 and the spat between my co-passenger and the auto-driver was getting a bit out of hand. Thankfully my co-passenger got down and I managed to catch my bus just in nick of time.

My bus reached Hyderabad around 1 hour 30 mins behind schedule. I reached home around 10 a.m. For breakfast I savoured my mom's idly and chutney and after a long time it was a feast for my taste buds..:)

I had my dental appointment in the evening.

No comments: