Friday, January 12, 2007

When I got up today morning, my energy levels soared..reason..yipee "Thank God, It's a Friday"

Today being casual dressing, I wore a body hugging black t-shirt and a light blue jeans. Black & Blue are my favorite colours and it also summed up my mood..:) At work, it was just about okay. There was something hilarious which happened post-lunch. Our Delivery Manager with whom we had a meeting y'day noticed me and Rama(my colleague) having a conversation. He joined in and asked us about the progress of our work.

I said that we will be prepared and give it our best shot. That I think was like ammunition to him..He started off by stressing the importance of how hard work doesn't matter..the bottom line is the result. I and Rama were getting a bit impatient..while another of our colleague sitting in the adjoining cubicle was having a good laugh sensing our predicament. .:)

I was really feeling drowsy and badly needed a tea-break. As soon as my Delivery Manager paused ..I excused myself and started walking away. My DM was quick to notice that and he asked me "you're running away" to which I smiled and replied "that I was going for a tea-break". Everyone including Rama and the Delivery Manager couldn't stop laughing..:)

I had a look @ the Rental Agreement on my way home. There were certain points which I was not happy about. One of the clauses in the agreement mentions that the tenant must paint the house when he/she vacates it or else pay a month's rent. The other clause was regarding sharing of water bill.

I was more bothered about the first clause. That would mean boo hoo..I would be poorer by 4000 bucks. I also realized that it was a 2BHK which is not bad at all for the rent I am paying. I called up the real estate agent and asked him to clarify regarding the terms in the agreement and also called up a friend of mine. He told me that the terms in the agreement are a standard in most of the rental agreements. Only then I felt a bit assured.

Gotta go home now..I need to start moving my stuff tomorrow to the new house. There's a bit of nervous anticipation and excitement..:)

No comments: