Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The winter in Bangalore makes you feel so lazy that you just want to snuggle up in bed. I had a first hand experience when to my horror by the time I got up it was already 7:15 a.m.

At office it was the usual round of preparation for my client interview. I am now a bit relieved that I have a PC to work on instead of spending my time in the library.

I test drove the Suzuki Estilo in the afternoon. It had a funky yellow color and made the heads turn. After a long time I sat behind the wheels. It took me some time to get adjusted to the gear knob. But I enjoyed the drive..:) Ideally, it would have been great if it did come a bit cheaper though. It was priced @ INR 3 Lakhs + and other expenses and that too for the base model.

Buying a car has been a dream for me since a long time and it's one of my new year resolutions..I wish it comes true..:)

No comments: