Saturday, January 13, 2007

Today morning by around 11 a.m, I finished shifting all my luggage to the new house. There was this small luggage auto and I jostled for space with the driver. It was really cool...:)

In the afternoon, I caught up with one of my earlier flat-mates from Mumbai. His name is Agni and he works for Infosys. We both had lunch together and had a good time. I bought a mattress and an Iron cot for INR 4,800/-. Bed was something which I thought was missing. However I think that was a bit expensive. We had this mini auto. I and Agni sat together and shared the space with the auto driver. It was really cramped and I hoped and prayed that we reach the place pretty soon.


Nothing much to do today. I need to go back to the guest house now as it will be my last stay tonight. I will surely be missing the good food made by Rajesh(caretaker).

No comments: