Saturday, January 06, 2007

I have never thought that it will be a long time since the last time I wrote my blog.

As I had written in my previous blog last year, I wanted to start of my new year on a new note. New note..I did by missing my 7:20 a.m flight..:) I had to book another flight which took off @ 9:15 a.m.

When the aircraft took off from Mumbai the outside temperature was 32 degrees and when it landed @ the Bangalore airport, the outside temperature was a cool 22 degrees. That's one of the USP's of Bangalore..its famed salubrious climate.

As I took a pre-paid taxi from the airport I could feel the cool breeze and the balmy sunshine..:)

Past few days @ the new organization has been quite hectic for me with a lot of running around to do. I am put up @ the company guest house in Banashankari closer to the Mysore road. The caretaker (Rajesh) cooks excellent food and I have really become his fan. For a change, it was nice walking on the tree lined pavements. The traffic has worsened in Bangalore however it's still better than Mumbai.

The only worrying situation is looking around for a house as I only have 15 days of accomodation. I did have a look @ a couple of houses however the rents/deposits were a bit steep or they were located deep in the interior areas and some of them were not upto the mark.

No comments: