Tuesday, January 16, 2007

When I was having my dinner @ a restaurant yesterday night, I felt like someone gently tapping my shoulder. It was this cute little girl child. Her mom was sitting beside her. I smiled @ the kid and when I looked into the child's innocent eyes all I could see was..even though I was a stranger to her she didn't have any suspicion about me. On the contrary there was a lot of trust and a feeling that somehow she is familiar with me.

So as the saying goes "Children are next to god", I can't help but agree..:) Noida killings for example where innocent children were lured by chocolates and then slaughtered shows us how innocent kids are. As adults we have our own stereotypes and motives but children have none of them which makes them a breath of fresh air in an increasingly materialistic world.

At night I was feeling thirsty so I got up from my bed to fetch some water from the water jar which is kept in the kitchen. When I switched on the light I was shocked to see the place crawling with cockroaches. It really was frightening. These cockroaches which were not seen during daylight suddenly found freedom in the dark.

It was Tuesday morning and it was time to have my cup of Bournvita. However to my dismay I found that the stove wasn't working. I kept on trying till I ended up with a bruised finger. Now the option is to get the stove back to the dealer to find the cause of the problem.

At office, work was slow. I called up my landlord and informed him about the cockroach menace. Let me see how things go..:)

No comments: