Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I had a very sound sleep y'day night and woke upto a pleasant morning..:)At work, I tried to install a new software however much to my surprise even after removing lots of redundant programs for installing the new software, the disk space was quite less. On the contrary it was getting further reduced when I started removing the software programs. I informed the IT helpdesk and he too found it a bit bizarre.

Finally we decided to format the C drive of the hard disk so that there will be enough space to install the new software. So for the rest of the day I had to make do without a PC. I concentrated fully on preparing for my next round of client interviews. Rama and Shaiju (my colleagues) went for their interview today. We wished them all the best and are keeping our fingers crossed.

No comments: